PDA

View Full Version : Strange behaivor capturing YouTube videos.

JackBurton
02-24-2012, 08:22 PM
I have the lastest version of Replay Media Catcher. When I click on a youtube video it will start recording in Media Catcher just fine, but after about 5-10 seconds Media Catcher starts recording the same video 2,3,4 more times without any mouse movement.

What is causing it and how do you get it to record just one copy of the video?

Your help would be appreciated.

Jack

Jeff Lenney
02-25-2012, 01:44 AM
HI Jack

In 'settings' there is an option to disable multiple youtube recordings, select that for me and let me know if that helps :)

JackBurton
02-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Makes no differance. As soon as you click the record button on Media Catcher and click on a video movie in YouTube.com the Media Catcher will start recording your selection. So far so good. However, after about 10 seconds, Media Catcher starts recording the same song over and over again.

If I didnt no better, it was something on youtube.com and the song that was triggering Media Catcher to record multiple songs.

Go to youtube.com, search for KPM Music, click on any file and see if you have the same experience.

juanlfm
02-26-2012, 12:47 AM
The answer is to stop (click the red button) RMC after it has captured your video. Move away from the page and when the download has completed start RMC again.