PDA

View Full Version : 1 Video File Captured = Multiple Files In The Destination Folder

mick2
02-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Whenever I capture one video clip (YouTube, for instance) from the Net, I wind up with multiple files (FLV) in the destination folder.

How can I limit this to one file?

mick2

Jeff Lenney
02-19-2012, 01:22 AM
Hi Mick

yes you can. :-) Go into settings, theres an option to disable multiple youtube video recordings. Please check that option, save, and let me know if this helps :)

mick2
02-19-2012, 01:58 AM
Problem fixed!
Thanks Jeff
mick2

endyr
02-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Hi Mick

yes you can. :-) Go into settings, theres an option to disable multiple youtube video recordings. Please check that option, save, and let me know if this helps :)

I am having that same problem with YouTube videos. It happens intermittently, but I also experience multiple downloads of the same video even though I have the box checked to stop multiple downloads of the same video. I am using the most recent version of RMC 4. I suspect that the problem may be with YouTube, as they have made some drastic modifications to their site the last month or so. I also did a clean re-install of the software and it did not correct the problem. I would appreciate any help with solving this problem. Thank you.:mad: