PDA

View Full Version : Appliam flv player

hillbilly+2
01-31-2012, 04:34 PM
Hi every one,this is my first posting .My problem is after i download the Appliam flv player and double click to install it, the window opens up and ask me if i will allow changes to this computer, after clicking on yes up comes this message, unable to open archive file. I run windows 7 Home Premium edition with Firefox 9.1 as my Browers.This program is on my Toshiba Laptop.I have been pulling my hair out for over a week or more trying to install this program which i downloaded from Appliam.com also tried Cnet download, same results. I have contacted Appliam support but so far no luck,last suggestion today was to try to install from Cnet site.also suggested i close my firewall and try again no change.I did download the Freecorder without to much problem. I have downloaded both programs to my Win. Vista desktop with no problems , but the playerdoes not want to install on my laptop.Hope your reader can help me. Tom

Cheryl Wester
01-31-2012, 07:45 PM
Please contact me at tech support and I will be glad to help. Thanks. If you have a ticket number let me know the ticket number and I can track it down

hillbilly+2
02-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Hi Cheryl, my ticked # is T201281125682831 , just an update i did download from cnet site ,took forever but again it downloaded okay but would not finish installing. Tom