PDA

View Full Version : Settings not working

bulsatar
01-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Hello,

I just upgraded from flv player and I can't do anything in the settings menu. When I hover over a hyperlink, it will work but other than that I can't click change or set anything. It just stays on the Interface settings page and won't move or let me set any options.

Any ideas? (I have uninstalled and reinstalled already but the same thing happened)

Thanks

Cheryl Wester
01-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Right mouse click the main screen and then Interface -> Preferences. Let us know if this isn't what you are referring to.

bulsatar
01-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Yep, that is exactly what I am referring to. When that page pops up, I can't change anything on it. Can't switch to audio, video, subtitles & osd...nothing on that page works besides the close button on the upper right hand side. Same thing when I go to Plug ins and extensions. I can't switch tabs or anything. Only the close button works...

As an aside as i don't know if it is related, I can't move the player window around the screen, but I can resize it...?????

Cheryl Wester
01-04-2012, 09:04 PM
That is strange. Please uninstall one more time for me. Reboot. Now, go into Program Files and delete any reference to the program you see. Download it again. Save it to your computer. Disable your anti virus software. Now, do a fresh install.

bulsatar
01-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the idea, however it did not work...exact same issues as I listed above :(

Cheryl Wester
01-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Please submit a ticket to tech support with complete details on this issue. Thanks.