PDA

View Full Version : DI.FM Listen Key

colsmith999
01-01-2012, 05:18 AM
DI.FM have now assigned a 'listen key' to those who subscribe to their premium channels.

the key (a series of letters and numbers) is now part of the stream URL and is unique to the subscriber. Unfortunately this addition to the URL for the stream now makes tuning to any DI.FM channels i have set up in Replay8 impossible.

I have copied the stream URL into the properties of the saved channel but when I try to tune in Replay8 launches the tuner box but then nothing happens. Changing the settings to tune in using my browser has no effect either.

Could anyone tell me if they have this problem too, and is there a work round or solution to this issue?

It is strange but the addition of a unique listen key and the change to the URL has not affected Replay8's ability to capture the stream by downloading (but of course when it is recording the show i have chosen it is muted).

Please help

colsmith999
01-11-2012, 03:45 AM
Come on guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone must know of a workaround for this issue

A member of the replay team, A moderator, a forum user..... SOMEBODY MUST KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

Cheryl Wester
01-11-2012, 08:40 AM
What browser are you using? Is tuner.exe allowed in your firewall? If you continue to have an issue do write to tech support. Give complete details and include a log file in your ticket.