PDA

View Full Version : Splitting out commercials

Tom
10-11-2008, 09:22 AM
I have been using the splitter on and off for about a year and have not had any problems previously. However, I downloaded an audio stream from an internet radio station and everytime that I try to split out the commercial advertisements of the radio station, the trimmed product still contains the advertisements. Songs that I have trimmed remain out, but the commercials always seem to come back. I even tried to split out separate songs to isolate them, but the commercials still come back. I have not encountered this with other internet stations before. Has anyone else encountered this or have any ideas on how to just save the music without the advertisements?
Thanks.....

Cheryl Wester
10-12-2008, 02:36 PM
This is not something that I have seen before. Is it only from items on this site? If so it is probably an issue with files from that site. Try and convert the file to a different format and see if that makes a difference on what you are doing. Let us know and if you continue to have this issue contact tech support so we can look into it for you.