PDA

View Full Version : Recording UStream with Replay Media Catcher

magnus1225
10-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Hello, I bought the registered version of 3.01 and i'm trying to record live webcams from ustream. It records about a mb then stops and shows two lil connecter things on the left side of the file. When I right click the file it says
From Plug-in: Capture Flash RTMP streams. I went into the properties of this program and can't seem to find any way to increase this length? Help please! thanks

Jeff Lenney
10-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Hi Magnus

We've got a few programs in the version 3 range now...which program are you speaking of specifically? You put this topic under the general 'record streaming video' forum, as opposed to the product specific one your'e having issues with. Can you confirm which program you're having trouble with so I can transfer this to the right forum and get you the proper assistance?

Tasha Heinlein
10-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Hello, I bought the registered version of 3.01 and i'm trying to record live webcams from ustream. It records about a mb then stops and shows two lil connecter things on the left side of the file. When I right click the file it says
From Plug-in: Capture Flash RTMP streams. I went into the properties of this program and can't seem to find any way to increase this length? Help please! thanks

Media Catcher is not currently working with ustream videos. The developer has been looking into this further. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Jeff Lenney
10-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Moving this ticket to the Replay Media Catcher forums.