PDA

View Full Version : Songs not tagging 4.40

edzebrow
12-20-2011, 06:12 AM
Most songs are not being tagged that are recorded from Grooveshark. When I listen to the song and use Soundhound or Shazam on my iPhone they can recognize the songs. Even stopping recording and requesting songs to tag come back as not recognized.

Cheryl Wester
12-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Try using the audio driver and have Genpuid checked. It seems to give a better tagging. Also, if the music is new it takes a while to get in the data base.

rudyslb
12-28-2011, 08:50 AM
I have the same problem 4.40B is no longer tagging songs... Any suggestions?

rudyslb
12-28-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm using spotify, audio driver and Genpuid is checked.

monkeytail
12-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Replay 4.40 with Genpuid checked only tagged about 6 songs out of 170 with Accuradio Classic Rock . Somethings wrong.

Pat Healey
01-11-2012, 07:07 AM
This is so frustrating. I've been a Replay Music customer since 2002 or so, and until recent versions had nearly 100% success in tagging from Rhapsody. Now it almost never tags successfully. I have implemented every suggestion I can find on this forum:

-Tried using both the Rhapsody website and the desktop client.
-Tried opening Rhapsody from within RM as well as outside RM.
-I've configured my firewall with an exception for RM.
-Using the audio driver.
-Tried it with Genupid both checked and unchecked.
-Tried running RM as administrator.
-Ensured that the volume is loud enough and that there is adequate separation between songs.
-Tried the "Tag Songs" re-try thing after the first attempt fails (this NEVER works)
-The music I'm trying to tag was recorded in 2007, so it shouldn't be a "too new to be in the DB" issue.

All of this amounts to a monumental waste of time, a miserable failure and a ton of frustration. RM has been one of my favorite applications in the world for maybe 10 years, and now it's been turned into something useless. I'm actually SAD about this.

bayoubear
01-11-2012, 08:09 AM
even if it's a new song and my soundhound program on my phone finds it then it's in a data base somewhere ... I think RM just needs to use a different tagging data base .

bayoubear
01-11-2012, 08:10 AM
cause when it doesn't tag artist like Cher and M. Jackson thats truly an epic fail

Cheryl Wester
01-11-2012, 08:38 AM
We are looking into improving our program. Thanks for your patience.

desertjim
02-07-2012, 02:33 PM
RM has tagged only 2 or 20 songs from Pandora and ZERO from Jango.

Is there a music site that presents it music BETTER for the purpose of tagging?

Thanks,

Jim

Cheryl Wester
02-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Use the audio driver and have genpuid checked for the best tagging. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the program. It does take around two months for music to get in the database.