PDA

View Full Version : Theora/OGV WebM/VP8 HTML5 Video Support?

brienmalone
12-10-2011, 04:37 AM
Any plans to include HTML5 video standards? (I'm really surprised that none of the popular video conversion tools support these formats! Why is that?)

woyaofa
05-26-2012, 12:52 AM
Webm is the newly created video format opitimized for the web with the features open-source, smaller file size and high-quality. WebM formats is widely supported by Mozilla Firefox 4, IE9, Safari, Opera 10.6 and Google Chrome and more. It is the standard video format for YouTube,which has transcoded the videos that make up 99% of views on the site — nearly 35% videos on YouTube are WebM format on Youtube.It will replace the FLV and became the most popular format on the internet.So if we want to upload video onto youtube or want to watch the popular webm video on our potable player ,we need a WebM Converter tool.Here I will offer the best one for you.

This may help you,good luck.

WebM converter is a professional video converter for WebM format ,it can encode and create WebM file and VP8 video for HTML5 video from various video formats including convert MP4, MOV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, H.264, MKV, WMV, RM, RMVB, VOB, Xvid, DivX, HD, AVCH, MTS, TS, etc.to WebM/VP8.So you can upload your video to website and share with the others. best-videoconverter.org/webm-converter.html

Cheryl Wester
05-26-2012, 08:21 AM
The developers do read this so perhaps in a future update.

ondrea
07-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Webm is the newly created video format opitimized for the web with the features open-source, smaller file size and high-quality. WebM formats is widely supported by Mozilla Firefox 4, IE9, Safari, Opera 10.6 and Google Chrome and more. It is the standard video format for YouTube,which has transcoded the videos that make up 99% of views on the site — nearly 35% videos on YouTube are WebM format on Youtube.It will replace the FLV and became the most popular format on the internet.So if we want to upload video onto youtube or want to watch the popular webm video on our potable player ,we need a WebM Converter tool.Here I will offer the best one for you.

This may help you,good luck.

ummm what converter is this? I bought the coverter and wasted my money because the ONLY thing I need to covert is webm videos! Thanks for nothing.