PDA

View Full Version : Error with 4.40

thehobbit
12-05-2011, 07:30 AM
Greetings. I've just installed (and reinstalled several times) version 4.40. I get an error when it starts - "An input line has not been set for the Windows Audio Driver. Please go into Replay Music's settings under the input tab and select input line".

When I do as requested, the Input Source (if that's the same thing as "input line" in the error message) is in fact listed as Windows Audio Driver. This error happens each time I start RM. It will not record anything.

I can change from Windows Audio Driver to the old Audio Driver, and the error goes away, but it still doesn't record anything.

OS is Win 7 Pro x64. Thanks.

Cheryl Wester
12-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Please see what happens when you change it to the audio driver in the settings. Then change it back. Let us know.

thehobbit
12-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Changed to Audio Driver, and it wouldn't record from 1.FM. Changed to Accuradio and it does. Also records from iTunes with that setting. Change back to Windows Audio Driver, same error message, no recording.
It was recommended by one of your staff that I use the Windows Audio Driver because that might work with Zune. Unless you have an alternative to Zune that will work in Canada. Thx.

tgijdf
12-06-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm having same problem. Will not record from Pandora with the Audio Driver and I get the "An input line has not been set for the Windows Audio Driver" error message when I try to switch to the Windows Audio Driver. Previous version of RM4 (4.0.5 I believe it was) worked fine with the Audio Driver.

Am anxious to find the "fix" for 4.40. My OS is Win 7 Home Premium x64.

tgijdf
12-06-2011, 09:57 PM
FYI -

Apparently Pandora has made some changes and will not work with IE or with Chrome. Problem was solved by using Firefox as my default browser.

thehobbit
12-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Bump! I'm still waiting for an answer here from Applian support. Please don't think that the thread hijack and self resolve by tgijdf means that this is solved for me also.

Cheryl Wester
12-07-2011, 10:50 PM
He is right about the solution. It will not work with Chrome or with IE in most cases. Some people have gone to an older version of IE and it works with that. Also run the Clear Utility that is in the Program Files for Replay Music. Then see if it will go to win audio driver without an issue.

If you have an urgent request please submit a ticket to tech support. We would really prefer not answering these and letting this be more for the community to help each other:)