PDA

View Full Version : Can't record siriusxm.com

Cindy
11-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Just purchased Replay AV and the scheduled options are xm or sirius. Neither is able to tune. Sirius gives a message "error couldn't parse login page. Can someone walk me through this?

TheCarsForever
12-06-2011, 09:00 AM
Just purchased Replay AV and the scheduled options are xm or sirius. Neither is able to tune. Sirius gives a message "error couldn't parse login page. Can someone walk me through this?

On the main Applian support page (http://www.applian.com/replay-av/support/index.php) I see the following:

"Sirius/XM Streams are now fully encrypted (June 19, 2011):

Sirius/XM streams are now fully encrypted and cannot be stream captured at this time. However, like all audio, Sirius/XM can be recorded using the audio recorder in Replay AV. To do this, select Record Audio From Speakers (Quick Audio Record) from the top menu. Then open the Siruis/XM Player. Replay AV will record what it hears.

We will continue to work toward a better solution."

As it has almost been 6 months I am losing hope that this will get fixed in the near future. :( One of the reasons I purchased Replay A/V was due to its ability to capture Sirius and XM streams so it has minimal use now. Most of the programming I want to capture are at times I cannot reasonably use "Record Audio From Speakers (Quick Audio Record)" so this solution is not realistic though it likely works. I am hopeful that Applian will get this resolved by the new year though!

Hope this helps