PDA

View Full Version : Splicing And Dicing Video

tvett6
11-12-2011, 01:14 PM
I Have RVC 4.2 and have not upgraded yet to the new 5.42. I was wondering if there is a way to cut and splice video than join it into one individual stream much in the way you can splice and dice music and join it into one with the Replay Media splitter for music. I would like to do so using various short RVC video recordings i have created with Replay Video Capture. Thanks

Cheryl Wester
11-12-2011, 03:58 PM
You are able to use Replay Media Splitter (http://applian.com/replay-media-splitter/) for video. It needs to be the same format, the same dimensions, and the same bitrate.

juanlfm
11-13-2011, 07:10 AM
I Have RVC 4.2 and have not upgraded yet to the new 5.42. I was wondering if there is a way to cut and splice video than join it into one individual stream much in the way you can splice and dice music and join it into one with the Replay Media splitter for music. I would like to do so using various short RVC video recordings i have created with Replay Video Capture. Thanks

In the past I always used Pinacle. It worked very well and was easy to use. You could try Microsoft Movie Maker although I never have.