PDA

View Full Version : Replay AV 8 YouTube Download Issues

gregorx
10-07-2008, 09:56 AM
I am using XP Pro and have no malware, spyware or viruses of ANY sort. What I do have is a copy of Replay AV that downloads only when it wants to. I have uninstalled it, I have ran the program to take out and reload the serial number and I still cannot download ANY videos from YouTube.
1. start up replay av
2. click on OPEN RECORDING WIZARD
3. Record Something right now
4. Capture a video...
5. stream capture area is blank even after running a youtube video and have it in temp cache
6. click "Add Selections as New Recording" and enter a youtube url
7. name it - enter URL - set Convert to: 450 AVI and "record now" box checked
8. Click and watch the main screen on Replay AV showing my video selection - it begins saying "CONNECTING" then stops and merely shows the date. In the file on my hard drive this folder is empty for the video.
Note: this program has worked 3 times before, but with much fiddling...I have done a review for this program in SCUG Report, a computer user group, and now I am having problems - can you help me out here?
Gregory West
Editor, SCUG Report
www.scug.ca

MatthewC1000
10-07-2008, 10:07 AM
gregorx,

Make sure Replay Converter is installed and, if it doesn't launch, reinstall Replay AV 8 again... also, make sure to install a good codec pack...I recommend CCCP
Download CCCP Codec Pack (http://67.159.45.251/cccp/Combined-Community-Codec-Pack-2008-09-21.exe)
Hope it helps :)

gregorx
10-07-2008, 10:16 AM
gregorx,

Make sure Replay Converter is installed and, if it doesn't launch, reinstall Replay AV 8 again... also, make sure to install a good codec pack...I recommend CCCP
Download CCCP Codec Pack (http://67.159.45.251/cccp/Combined-Community-Codec-Pack-2008-09-21.exe)
Hope it helps :)

I downloaded the entire suite...And all programs are loaded and working. As I stated, I have downloaded 4 videos already and they work, but even with this CCCP downloaded I cannot get Replay AV to download youtube videos.

thanks for you suggestion...Back to the drawing board.

greg

gregorx
10-07-2008, 10:42 AM
No Go...

I cannot get Replay AV to copy a video at all.
greg

Cheryl Wester
10-10-2008, 07:28 AM
To find a good URL you need to use the URL Finder. Open up AV and Select Tools-URL Finder. Then open up your browser and go to what you want to capture. At that point look back in the URL Finder and it should work for you. If this doesn't please contact tech support for more individual assistance.