PDA

View Full Version : RMC won't download all videos in a playlist

sfan
10-18-2011, 01:03 PM
Hi,

I'm giving RMC's YouTube playlist downloader a try, but it won't download all videos. I'm trying to download a playlist with about 80 videos, but from what I can see, only a few videos are downloaded.

The version of RMC I'm using is 4.3.2.0

Is RMC supposed to download all videos in a playlist, just the first few and then download the rest, just a set number of videos, or is there some glitch with RMC?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Jeff Lenney
10-18-2011, 11:27 PM
Hi Sfan

Replay Media Catcher should definitely be able to Record Youtube Playlists (http://applian.com/download-videos/)

Can you provide the playlist URL please so we can test it on this end?

Thanks! :)

sfan
10-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Hi Jeff,

Sorry, I should have tested more playlists before posting. It doesn't appear to be just the playlist I'm trying to download. I tried another playlist and only the first 25 videos are extracted.

This playlist has about 37 videos (some videos have been removed) but only the first 25 videos are extracted my RMC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W425f1sZmbQ&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLCAE1944121F3E902

Jeff Lenney
10-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Hi Sfan

Thanks for the link - and WOW that Airbus A380 is quite impressive. I remember when I first heard it was being planned about 10 years ago or so.

At any rate, try this: go into RMC settings, AND INCREASE the maximum # of allowed downloads from the default of 5 or 10 to 30. Let me know if that makes a difference :)

sfan
10-24-2011, 05:17 AM
Hi Jeff,

Sorry for the late reply. I was having connection problems all weekend.

Yeah I remember when the A380 was announced as the A3XX. A Lufthansa A380 does a daily from Germany (I think it's Berlin?) to Miami.

I tried your suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't work. I even went ahead and tried the old uninstall-install route to see if it would work but it didn't. Strange thing about the uninstall-install, it reinstalled as if I hadn't uninstalled it -- same settings and all. I even deleted Registry keys and all.