PDA

View Full Version : Right-clicking on a download and selecting "Delete" does not always delete the video

duan
10-03-2011, 03:55 AM
Hello, when I try to download a (non-secure) RTMP stream from any site, right-click on the download and select "Delete", the download is removed from the list, but the video often does not get deleted from the hard drive. Perhaps there's a setting I missed?

"Delete" seems to work in the same way as "Cancel".

When I click "Cancel", the video is fixed. The download stays in the list and the video is kept on the hard drive (how it should work as far as I know).

When I click "Delete", the download is removed from the list right away, but the video seems to get fixed as well in the background and is not deleted. I have to manually delete the video from the download folder.

I also tried an older version (4.0.19), which deletes the download from the list and the video from the hard drive right away.

juanlfm
10-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Yes, I have noticed this also. Something has changed in this update, but seems to be sporadic. Sometimes it will delete the download, but on others although it deletes the name of the download from the RMC window, the downloaded item remains in the hard drive and needs to be deleted within Windows Explorer. Not a great problem but it was a useful feature.