PDA

View Full Version : I am having log in problems today

enfuego360
08-22-2011, 07:47 AM
It seems as though it is taking Sirius a little longer to log in today, which is causing Replay AV to time out before starting to record... Or something like that. Whatever the case is, I am able to tune to a station on XMTuner and Yahoo Widgets, but I can't record on Replay AV. It goes from connecting to saving right away. Everything worked as of Friday.

Any clues on what I can do to fix this? Is anyone else having this problem?

Cheryl Wester
08-22-2011, 09:59 AM
Chiange the timing in AV under File-settings-tuning and see if that makes a difference.

enfuego360
08-22-2011, 10:29 AM
i found out what happened. the url on the xmtuner changed. feel free to delete this thread. thanks for the help.

jgrierden
08-30-2011, 11:17 AM
i found out what happened. the url on the xmtuner changed. feel free to delete this thread. thanks for the help.

I ,too,have not been able to record from the XM tuner . Could you tell me what the url has changed to ?

jgrierden
08-31-2011, 01:07 PM
I ,too,have not been able to record from the XM tuner . Could you tell me what the url has changed to ?

Nevermind------ Had to change the urls from mms://192.168.1.5:19081/stream/104/high
to:
http://localhost:19081/streams/104/high
for channel 104.

Don't know why the first url stopped working.

CharlieSummers
09-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Don't know why the first url stopped working.

Your router's DHCP server probably assigned you a different internal IP address (although most DHCP servers start at .100, with under that reserved for static IPs).

Unless you're using static IPs (and most psople aren't), any time you want to talk to yourself (that is, you want to access a port on the same machine) it's best to use the localhost alias. Unless you have something seriously wrong, localhost will always get you there.