PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music Recording Issues with Windows 7 / Vista

Kent
08-18-2011, 11:16 AM
I know there was a closed thread on this however it said to use IE instead of Chrome for the browser.
The issue was it was not recording with anything, not just Chrome.

So far my suspicions lean to a Definitions update for MS Security Essentials.
I did a system restore prior to Aug 11th when the issue first started and then shut off automatic updates from Windows and Replay Music was again functional.

Turns out in a separate update session MS Security Essentials updated KB2310138 and as soon as that happened Replay Music again stopped recording.

Did another system restore and removed security essentials and I have not had any more problems (fingers crossed).

Hope this helps anyone also facing issues.

Padmini Giri
08-21-2011, 04:20 AM
Yes I am having this problem too, my replay won't record anymore and it was just a couple weeks ago. How do we stop Windows updates and system restore?

chr3000
09-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Yes, having the same problem with any browser, I am running Vista.

Cheryl Wester
09-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Please submit tickets to tech support. Include your log file, the version of windows you are using, and what your default browser is. Thanks.

hammad78
10-22-2011, 07:38 PM
Dear Members, i had a same problem, but i found a solution.. just right click on Replaymusic icon and then click on properties, select the tab "Compatibility" and then enable "Run this program in compatibility for" select Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and then at the end enable "Run this program as a administrator". apply then ok then all done.

NOTE: It wont work with Chrome, use windows explorer.

If you still having problem do write me hammad.ata@gmail.
Have Fun

hammad78
10-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Dear Members, i had a same problem, but i found a solution.. just right click on Replaymusic icon and then click on properties, select the tab "Compatibility" and then enable "Run this program in compatibility for" select Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and then at the end enable "Run this program as a administrator". apply then ok then all done.

NOTE: It wont work with Chrome, use windows explorer.

If you still having problem do write me hammad.ata@gmail.
Have Fun