PDA

View Full Version : Dwnload but not able to install

isabel
10-02-2008, 08:43 PM
I have tried to download replay music but when I press run nothing happens and my computer just freezes. I have spysweeper and trend anti-virus. I also have windows XP. Any ideas why I am not able to install the demo version of replay music?
In addition,on my computer I used to have freecorder. It stopped working so I tried to uninstall it. When I tried to reinstall it, it did not work and now on add remove programs I have the freecorder toolbar 3.0 application and when I press remove it says " invalid uninstall control file". Could this freecorder application be preventing me from installing replay music?

Cheryl Wester
10-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi

Here is a link on how to uninstall Freecorder 3. http://applian.com/freecorder3/support/user_guide.php#uninstall

It should not be causing you a problem with installing Replay Music 3.45. If you are still having a problem download and save the program to your computer. Then disable your anti virus software and do the install. Then if you have an issue please contact tech support for assistance. Thanks.

isabel
10-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Hi,

I turned off my antivirus and antispyware program and replay music and freecorder are now running. Thanks for your help.

Cheryl Wester
10-11-2008, 11:19 PM
That's great. Thanks for letting us know.