PDA

View Full Version : Got Problems with this Site: putpat.tv

wernchen
06-10-2011, 11:02 AM
First I got Problems to install Media Catcher (one file was missing) later on it says sucessfully installed.

When I try to catch those videos from putpat I find out that something is wrong
between the videos there is an advertising brake about 20 sec. this will be recorded and then with beginning of the video itīs start to record a little bit later and it stops recording before the video is finished.
Therfore Iīve got not the whole video-clip.
Sorry my english is not very well i try to say it in my own words.
I think you canīt test this site because its for Germay only.
Another question - maybe there is an alternate Site where I can find latin music video?
Hope someone could help me.

MatthewC1000
06-10-2011, 05:02 PM
First I got Problems to install Media Catcher (one file was missing) later on it says sucessfully installed.

When I try to catch those videos from putpat I find out that something is wrong
between the videos there is an advertising brake about 20 sec. this will be recorded and then with beginning of the video itīs start to record a little bit later and it stops recording before the video is finished.
Therfore Iīve got not the whole video-clip.
Sorry my english is not very well i try to say it in my own words.
I think you canīt test this site because its for Germay only.
Another question - maybe there is an alternate Site where I can find latin music video?
Hope someone could help me.

Hi. Apparently the website you are trying to record from (putpat.tv) uses RTMP however, Replay Media Catcher 4 is not seeing the video(s) in question.
The developer might wanna look into that. However there is a temporary solution and, that is to use Replay Media Catcher 3... which as old version.
and, make sure to enable web stream dumper in settings.

Best Regards.