PDA

View Full Version : Delete and re-record in RMC Ver 3.11 ~ Where did that funtion go in RMC 4

Opio
06-07-2011, 07:57 AM
Hi everyone,

Although being a heavy RMC (Ver 3.11) user, this is my very first post here. As mentioned in the title, does anyone know where the "Delete and Re-Record" function went in RMC4 ? That was quite helpful in RMC 3.11 as everytime I lost my livestream connection (moved the saved file from the storage directory to another folder and hit "Delete and Re-record", I was back again recording the same livestream which was quite handy but apparently this funtion is no longer available in RMC4; the only thing that goes any close to that is the "Reprocess ~ F5" funtion, but every single time I tried that, I got a different stream, although bearing the same filename.
Any comment/ feedback would be most welcome.
Many thanks.
Opio

stream-recorder.com
06-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Reprocess in RMC 4 is like "Delete and Re-record" in RMC 3.11. If you record a live stream, you will get new content after selecting Reprocess.

Opio
12-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Thanks for that, but keeps NOT working.... let me give you an example comparing RMC 3.11 & RMC 4; say you are downloading up to 5 streaming files simultaneously and Nš3 streaming drops. If you are quick enough to drag the recorded file to a different folder from the storage one and hit "Delete and Re-record", RMC 3.11 will start recording back again the SAME streaming file although with a loss of a few seconds. If you try exactly the same with RMC 4, you will start recording streaming Nš5 TWICE, i.e. the last one in the list that is already being recorded !

Hope this makes it clear now... just give it a go and let me know how you get on with it.