PDA

View Full Version : Downloading Streaming Video from www.MoneyShow.com

Boomerang
05-24-2011, 03:11 PM
Hello Folks:

This is my first post to these applian discussion forums.

I am a newbie to both Applian's Replay A/V and the stock market. My favorite educational streaming video site is http://www.moneyShow.com. I have been trying for ages to download videos for more detailed study (from moneyShow.com); rather than merely view the streaming content. I am hoping that Replay A/V (or Applian's technology in general) will help me download the streaming video from www.moneyshow.com.

A specific example would be: www.moneyshow.com/video/video.asp?wid=6523&t=3
This is a 3-minute video clip. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely,
Boomerang.

stream-recorder.com
05-25-2011, 07:07 AM
This is an RTMP stream. Replay AV doesn't support such streams, but you can download or capture them with Replay Media Catcher.

thetalk
05-25-2011, 07:32 AM
My reply seems to have been deleted.

awolf
06-27-2011, 08:52 PM
I was able to download video from moneyshow.com a couple of years ago using orbit downloader, but since I have upgraded the latest orbit downloader, and updated Windows system and Flash, now I could no longer download the videos. I don't know what change had disabled the downloading.

If anyone can successfully download video from moneyshow.com (flv) video file, please help and share your success. thanks!

Jeff Lenney
06-28-2011, 12:06 AM
I was able to download video from moneyshow.com a couple of years ago using orbit downloader, but since I have upgraded the latest orbit downloader, and updated Windows system and Flash, now I could no longer download the videos. I don't know what change had disabled the downloading.

If anyone can successfully download video from moneyshow.com (flv) video file, please help and share your success. thanks!

As stream-recorder mentioned above, Replay Media Catcher (http://applian.com/download-videos) works fine for this.I just tested the above link and was able to record it and play it back with Zero Problem.:)