PDA

View Full Version : Skype ceases each time I instal the telecorder

starsoul
05-12-2011, 05:19 AM
Hello dear friends!

I just purchased and downloaded the Replay Telecorder. But then Iried to run Skype and for the first time ever is I got a message telling me that Skype will end and there is some problem with my windows...I un-installed Replay Telecorder and Skype was working fine...But if I try to re-install Replay Telecorder then Skype won't run! What's the problem? I run Windows Vista and a recent I5 processor computer with a GeForce 250 card.

Thank you

Thomas

Cheryl Wester
05-12-2011, 07:18 PM
When you installed our program did you make sure that Skype was closed. If not uninstall our program and reboot. Now go into your task bar and right mouse click Skype and select Quit. Now, do a fresh install.

starsoul
05-18-2011, 02:14 AM
Hello dear Cheryl! I followed your orders to no avail. As soon as I start running Skype - having first installed telecorder and taking care that skype is closed in that stage - immediately the skype crashes and in order to use it again I am obliged to uninstall first the Telecorder program. What else can I do?

Cheryl Wester
05-18-2011, 04:50 PM
What version of Skype are you using? Is the program, both of them, allowed in your firewall?

starsoul
05-20-2011, 01:14 AM
I use Skype 5.3.0.111 Premium account. Yes, both programs are allowed through my Firewall.

Cheryl Wester
05-20-2011, 05:49 AM
Please contact tech support with details of what is going on.