PDA

View Full Version : Replay Video Capture and dual monitor support?

pantaydaya
05-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Hi

I'm back to eagerly awaiting the launch of the dual monitor addition...Any news yet? Thank you :-)

Jeff Lenney
05-04-2011, 11:39 PM
The dual monitor feature is included in the RVC 5 which is ready and should be released soon.

darkdwarfz
05-23-2011, 11:53 PM
I have been using Replay Video Capture for a few years now and I have to say that the one thing that disappointed me was that there was not support for multiple monitors.

Glad to hear that the team is going forward with this and I really can't wait to use version 5.

Jeff Lenney
05-24-2011, 12:26 AM
I have been using Replay Video Capture for a few years now and I have to say that the one thing that disappointed me was that there was not support for multiple monitors.

Glad to hear that the team is going forward with this and I really can't wait to use version 5.

We're in the final beta testing phases now :)

Stay tuned.

pantaydaya
05-24-2011, 06:16 AM
Greeeaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you :-)

stream-recorder.com
05-26-2011, 08:34 AM
It is available for download
http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/demo.php

pantaydaya
05-26-2011, 09:16 AM
I already paid for Video capture...is this a free upgrade or do I have to pay again? Or do we have to pay a token upgrade fee rather than the full?

Cheryl Wester
05-26-2011, 02:08 PM
It is based on when you purchased it. If you do need to upgrade it is $9.95 for the upgrade.

nopac
06-06-2011, 04:44 AM
I just purchased version 5 cause it supposedly has multiple monitor support. I just found out that this does not mean you can record parts of both monitors right?

Also, I just tried to record part of my extra monitor (I'm using a laptop) and it said I couldn't even do that without the enhanced version. What is that?

Thanks

Cheryl Wester
06-06-2011, 02:29 PM
It will record from one monitor only. It won't record from both of them. You need to have it set for enhanced in the video settings of the program.

robesq
01-05-2012, 12:34 PM
It will record from one monitor only. It won't record from both of them. You need to have it set for enhanced in the video settings of the program.

Under Video capture Options the Enhanced video settings is grayed out. I have two monitors, so what is the deal? Do I have to reset the other monitor to primary in Windows or what? I'm using version 5.32.

Cheryl Wester
01-05-2012, 08:33 PM
You are not able to use windows media format with enhanced video settings. Change it to a different video format.