PDA

View Full Version : Help with Spliting Tracks on Rdio service

giansky
05-02-2011, 10:36 AM
I'm having trouble getting tracks to split accurately with the Rdio service. I've adjusted both Minimum silence between tracks and Volume level cut off in Settings without luck. If anyone has had success could they please give me the settings that worked?

Thanks

Cheryl Wester
05-02-2011, 09:17 PM
What radio service? What link are you recording from? What version of Replay Music do you have. The more info you provide the easier it is for someone to help.

giansky
05-03-2011, 10:37 AM
www.rdio.com

giansky
05-03-2011, 01:35 PM
I'm using RM 4.0.1

gt9228a
05-11-2011, 01:58 PM
I am also having the same problem. And Rdio does not display the current song playing in the browser tab as far as I can tell. Would love to get replay music working with this as I really enjoy rdio.com the best out of the streaming music services..

rananna
02-01-2013, 01:38 PM
me too.
Automatic naming is spotty.
any suggestions on how to get the tracks named properly?

Cheryl Wester
02-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Please note that there needs to be discernible silence between the songs for the splitting technology to work properly, and therefore for the tagging to be accomplished. Other internet audio stations that fade or have no silence will not split the tracks properly. We have included a manual Split Track button for this type of stream, but again that could not be used for unattended recording which RM works so well for.
If they don't split correctly or you don't have the silence it is not going to tag.