PDA

View Full Version : No Network activity detected in Stream Capture

salacious
04-19-2011, 02:28 PM
I downloaded and installed Replay AV8.83 When I go to use the Stream Capture feature I get an error message "No Network Activity detected on any available Network Adapter". I added an exception in firewall. Still didn't work, same error message. Uninstalled and re-installed. Still didn't work. Any suggestions?

Cheryl Wester
04-19-2011, 04:28 PM
When you installed the program did you install the WinPCap file with it? That is what is used to find most network adapters. Also, what are you using for your Internet with the program. Thanks.

Ivan O'pinion
04-21-2011, 10:13 AM
I have a Windows 7 Dell XPS. Replay A/V8 correctly identifies the network adapter to use, but identifies no streams from it. After a while Windows detects that it has stopped working. Replay AV, Tuner and Guide are all excepted in the Firewall. UAC is turned off. I can't record from the sound source either. I am kyboshed. Any help please.
I note that A/V8 is installed in the (x86) directory. Replay7 is installed in the 64 bit directory. Repaly 7 cannot detect any network adapters. Would this be a valid route to pursue?

Cheryl Wester
04-21-2011, 11:22 AM
When you go to Tools-URL Finder does your network adapter show up? If so then it is probably a file that can't be stream captured and that is why it doesn't come up. What is the link you are trying to capture?