PDA

View Full Version : RMC4 Duplicating Dowloads

AlRosenbloom
04-17-2011, 03:05 PM
RMC4 seems to be making duplicate copies of each of my downloads. Is there a checked box that I might have inadvertently checked that is causing this?

How can I get RMC4 NOT to do this. Please do not tell me to hit the large, red stop sign.

Thanks.

Al

Jeff Lenney
04-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Hi Al

Please hit the large red...... just kidding. :-)

If you go into SETTINGS, there is actually a checkbox that you can check that should prevent this from happening. Go into SETTINGS/DOWNLOAD SETTINGS and you'll find a button to check which will prevent downloading multiple copies of the same youtube video. Make sure that is CHECKED - and let us know if that helps.

Thank you

Nologic
05-31-2011, 02:22 AM
I've also ran into this issue however it's only with video files under 1MB in size.

This is going through HTTP.

Now thus far I've only noticed it when it's the first file in a video cue.

** Edit **

Okay it's not only with the first file in the cue...but any...however the issue tends to be tripped more often with the first.

Also it's not limited to files under 1MB...but does tend to be tripped more often by smaller files.

Garry
06-01-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm gotten duplicates for every download except, so far, those under 5MB.

I haven't been using RMC very long and I've only downloaded from 5 or 6 Australian TV sites.

I have "Stop multiple downloads of the same video from from YouTube" checked, but haven't downloaded from there yet.

Even the "from" in this setting is duplicated. :)

jomo
02-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Hi: I checked the noted box and continue to get multiple downloads of the same video... the last one I downloaded from YouTube downloaded 17 copies of the video... any help would be appreciated... thanks

Jeff Lenney
02-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Please un-install ALL versions of Replay Media Catcher from your PC.

Once this is done, reboot your PC (this is important) and re-install the LATEST version of RMC from here: http://applian.com/replay-media-catcher/demo.php

Let me know how it goes! :-)

UGotServed
02-06-2012, 02:25 AM
The multiple copies sometimes just happens.

What I've done to minimize this problem is to "pause" the window I'm recording (after it gets the correct stream), and then to close the window completely. If you close the window completely, use the FLV player to view the stream to make sure it's not getting truncated.

willie001
02-08-2012, 08:00 PM
I haven't been using RMC very long and I've only downloaded from 5 or 6 Australian TV sites.http://www.amzcard.info/g.gif