PDA

View Full Version : Download Bloomberg videos

philip88
04-17-2011, 04:56 AM
Hi,

Interested to buy one of your products if it can do the above ?

Thanks for your help.

PHILIP

Cheryl Wester
04-17-2011, 07:30 AM
Replay Media Catcher would be the program you want to use. Give the demo of this a try and see how easy it is.

philip88
04-17-2011, 08:17 AM
Hello,

I do not understand how it works..

When I pass the direct URL ( http://bloom.bg/gVri02#ooid=hvYnJjMjpvKwsy8q6PpgnagJE4JxLL_F ) your software answer that I "should be monitoring first "!

Thanks.
PHILIP

Cheryl Wester
04-17-2011, 09:25 AM
I just tested this link and it is recording with Replay Media Catcher without an issue. The trick is that you start recording (monitoring) prior to going to your link. Then, if you still have an issue, refresh your screen and it should work.

philip88
04-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi Cheryl,

Yes it works.

But what doesnt is your PAYPAL !

Indeed, because I live in Cambodia and that I pay with an US Visa card ( from my US broker ) they do not accept my payment ; that happened also this week with an US internet site using also Paypal...

The card is working well because during the same week I bought credit on Skype without any problems !

Sorry for you

Regards.
PHILIPPE NAVARRE

Jeff Lenney
04-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Hi Cheryl,

Yes it works.

But what doesnt is your PAYPAL !

Indeed, because I live in Cambodia and that I pay with an US Visa card ( from my US broker ) they do not accept my payment ; that happened also this week with an US internet site using also Paypal...

The card is working well because during the same week I bought credit on Skype without any problems !

Sorry for you

Regards.
PHILIPPE NAVARRE

Hi Philippe - had any good kathew lately? :-)

Please try the purchase again, and let us know if you're still having the issue.

Thanks kindly! :-)