PDA

View Full Version : GB - Summer time change

mrg9999
03-28-2011, 03:08 PM
The clocks just went forward (spring forward), and all the scheduletimes in AV8 also went 1 hour forward, is there a way to fix this. Also copying the dat file to another machine(I have a cloud DR machine), seems to make the schedules all jump 1 hour forward.

I usually set my self a reminder at BST/GMT, but I forgot.

Cheryl Wester
03-28-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm afraid you will need to change them. The issue is that not all countries or even states change the time on the same date.

mrg9999
03-29-2011, 01:25 AM
Yes, but why does it change? Other applications I use do not change scheduled times, when timezone changes.

Cammo
04-03-2011, 05:19 PM
VERRY curious as well! Why would the program "update" my Schedule.DAT file? Because of the mish-mash of time changes and some states don't even change, I would think you would leave it alone. That way if you changed time automatically, most would be OK, changing all screws up everything!

Cheryl Wester
04-03-2011, 06:42 PM
It does not happen with all systems and we are not sure why it does in some cases. Do verify that your computer is set up to change correctly. Thanks.

Cammo
04-04-2011, 09:13 PM
OK, thanks. I dont remember exactly what the circumstances were to check, but I was doing something weird because I was recording a bunch of AZ stations (they dont change) from CA (we do). I think I had checked change automatically and the schedule changed as well, so I unchecked auto update and dont remember the results.