PDA

View Full Version : MP4 MPEG-4 H264 ect

pantaydaya
03-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Is there any plans to include MP4 MPEG-4 H264 ect as its a pain having to convert stuff. MP4 MPEG-4 H264 are common so why are they not included as standard? :( It really would make life and the Splitter a pleasure rather than a limited pain in the butt

Cheryl Wester
03-25-2011, 04:24 PM
It is not always as easy as it sounds to add different formats to the program. We always work on improving our programs so do make sure you are always using the latest version. Thanks.

juanlfm
11-18-2011, 01:58 AM
I would like to be able to join two small MP4 files but unable to do so with Join Manager.
I tried converting to AVI first but they are not converted correctly.
Are we any nearer being able to join MP4īs I wonder. Would be helpful if it were possible.

juanlfm
11-20-2011, 01:42 AM
Regarding above post I have discovered that one of my files was corrupted, which would explain why I could not splice them together. Disregard please.

Liliana Mercado
12-30-2011, 01:23 PM
My response to the OP, it takes more than just writing the code, they have to have rights for it. H264 format rights might belong to Apple computer. (See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG_LA)

rickd24
02-27-2012, 12:07 PM
I hope you will look into adding .flv format for files that can be split directly by Replay Media Splitter, rather than making us convert the files first. Almost every video I download using Replay Media Catcher is downloaded as an flv file, and it's a waste of time and CPU energy to have to convert it first before using the Splitter program. Thanks.