PDA

View Full Version : Help! How do I make a CD of my son's football game

Rockerbraves
09-28-2008, 04:20 PM
Finally learned how to capture the audio from a football game that was broadcast on radio. It's currently on my hard drive which I'm able to hear. Recording time is about 4 hours.

When I attempted to burn the game to a cd to share with another dad, I thought it burned successful however it only captured the first half of the game.

How can I burn the entire game to a CD? Thanks!

Cheryl Wester
09-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Hi

First of all you want to make sure it is in a format that is going to work on a CD. If it is a WAV file (audio CD) as an example the entire 4 hours will not fit on a CD as the CD won't have enough room. You might want to convert it to a format that is going to work on a DVD for length of a file.

Another suggestion is to split the file and then you would have more than one CD for the recording. I'm sure others on the forum will have different suggestions.

Rockerbraves
09-30-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi

First of all you want to make sure it is in a format that is going to work on a CD. If it is a WAV file (audio CD) as an example the entire 4 hours will not fit on a CD as the CD won't have enough room. You might want to convert it to a format that is going to work on a DVD for length of a file.
Another suggestion is to split the file and then you would have more than one CD for the recording. I'm sure others on the forum will have different suggestions.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Is there a link that you can provide that shows me how to do either of these suggestions? Webinars??

Cheryl Wester
10-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Here is a link to our various recordings on how to do different conversions with Replay Converter: http://www.applian.com/replay-converter/support/how-to.php