PDA

View Full Version : Recordings are to fast !!!

Dadicarr
03-20-2011, 09:53 AM
Most of the times when I record I will watch them later, to find out they are running like the Charlie Chaplin movies from the 40's Lol. How can I fix them?

stream-recorder.com
03-20-2011, 10:26 AM
http://www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher/support/user_guide4.php#FixFLV

Jeff Lenney
03-20-2011, 09:26 PM
Most of the times when I record I will watch them later, to find out they are running like the Charlie Chaplin movies from the 40's Lol. How can I fix them?

You've got to admit it's entertaining though. :-)

On a serious note though, check out stream-recorders link above - that should point you in the right direction :)

walker428
03-26-2011, 06:08 PM
quick question i have read about fix flv, but does that affect the entire video. SOme of my longer videos from espn3 start off fine at the correct speed but towards the end the video speeds up and the audio stays correct will this method correct these kinds of files or will changing it to the 15 setting affect the entire video?

Jeff Lenney
03-26-2011, 11:41 PM
quick question i have read about fix flv, but does that affect the entire video. SOme of my longer videos from espn3 start off fine at the correct speed but towards the end the video speeds up and the audio stays correct will this method correct these kinds of files or will changing it to the 15 setting affect the entire video?

The FLV Fix SHOULD help with the entire video - please try it and let us know if it does NOT work.