PDA

View Full Version : Bubba the Love Sponge uncensored: Can I record on demand content for subscribers from Radioio

sashimigrade
03-19-2011, 10:08 PM
If I buy a subscription to RadioIo (which requires a login and password) to listen to Bubba the Love Sponge uncensored, can I record it with replay av?

They claim that they have on demand content for subscribers but it's listed as "when available". I'm not sure what that means.

Thanks.

stream-recorder.com
03-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Recording from RadioIO.com with Replay AV

sashimigrade
03-20-2011, 12:16 AM
I guess I should have mentioned that I've seen that thread. I can't try adding the login and password to the url because I don't have an account. I don't trust that they really supply "true" on-demand content so I'm hesitant to buy the subscription unless I know I could record it with replay av. It's not worth it to me if I can't listen to it on my own schedule and fast-forward the commercials.

chewypgh
03-20-2011, 02:50 PM
I guess I should have mentioned that I've seen that thread. I can't try adding the login and password to the url because I don't have an account. I don't trust that they really supply "true" on-demand content so I'm hesitant to buy the subscription unless I know I could record it with replay av. It's not worth it to me if I can't listen to it on my own schedule and fast-forward the commercials.

They currently have all the RadioIO shows from March 1st to March 14th available for download as well as all of their Sirius shows from 2006. They are working on adding more shows. You can go to the website and browse the list of shows without being a subscriber.
http://www.radioio.com/btls/ultimate-btls-archives-on-demand/

sashimigrade
03-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Hmm, I like what they're doing and I know it takes time to work out the kinks. I also don't know what it takes to get the show to the on demand page but 1 week in the rears is a little stiff. I'm looking at it on 3/20/2011 and the newest show listed is 3/14/2011. I'd rather record it live with replay av if I could.

Edit: Thanks for the link to list of shows. I missed that.

chewypgh
03-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Hmm, I like what they're doing and I know it takes time to work out the kinks. I also don't know what it takes to get the show to the on demand page but 1 week in the rears is a little stiff. I'm looking at it on 3/20/2011 and the newest show listed is 3/14/2011. I'd rather record it live with replay av if I could.

Edit: Thanks for the link to list of shows. I missed that.

All of the RadioIO shows are now available for download, including today's show (3/21/2011)

Jeff Lenney
03-21-2011, 07:17 PM
All of the RadioIO shows are now available for download, including today's show (3/21/2011)

Makes things a bit easier doesn't it. :-)

Thanks for the update!