PDA

View Full Version : Problems recording with RadioIO and Replay A/V.

rjspyyz
02-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Hey folks....I just wanted to throw this out there for anyone trying to record Bubba on RadioIO. When you are recording Bubba from Radioio, are any of your recordings getting cut early? This is happening on a daily basis. I was first recording off 102.5 The Bone for the 4 and a quarter hours and 15 minutes later the second show off io. I ended up losing half the first show. Then I set up both show recordings on io with a 15 minute gap as recording 7 hours straight was getting chopped as well. So now I have the four and a quarter with a 15 minute gap, then 2 hours and I'm still losing usually half of one and a quarter of the other. Does anyone know what is going on? Maybe one of the settings under edit show properties or something?
I also forgot to mention.....yesterday (Fri. Feb. 4) I only recorded the one show, 6:00-10:15 and I only got the first 2 hours and 23 minutes and then it cut off. Today, Saturday, I recorded both shows again, which were replays and both shows taped complete. I don't get it. Anyone know what is happening?