PDA

View Full Version : WINDOWS 7 64 BIT PROBLEMS

LouisM
02-03-2011, 05:34 PM
first off im having an issue after reformating my windows 7 32 to 64 bit
then putting rvc on my reformatted pc from a data disk
when i activate my replay video capture it change my task bar for a transparent color to a solid blue color and it gives me a message that says
"the color scheme has been changed, the following program has performed an action that required windows to temporarily change the color scheme to windows 7 basic.
windows will automatically change the color scheme back to windows aero when the program is no longer running"
then when i turn off rvc my task bar goes back to the color it previously was before i turned on the rvc program... is this a compatabilty issue.... if so i thought this program was supposed to be compatible with windows 7.... PLEASE HELP !

Cheryl Wester
02-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Are you installing the program under an administrative account? You also need to use it under one. This is not an issue I have had reported before. I have it on my 64 bit Windows 7 and don't get that issue. Thanks.

LouisM
02-04-2011, 05:01 PM
yes to both your question...
and it does happen to me
im reformatting back to 32 bit
and ill see what happens there.

Jeff Lenney
02-04-2011, 06:40 PM
yes to both your question...
and it does happen to me
im reformatting back to 32 bit
and ill see what happens there.

Hi Louis - i use windows 7 64 bit myself and I've never had this problem. I would not recomend going as far as doing a re-format, but I suppose that's already in progress.

Let us know if that resolves the issue please.

stream-recorder.com
02-05-2011, 06:30 AM
I use Windows 7 x64 as well. Replay Video Capture works fine for me.

LouisM
02-05-2011, 10:55 AM
TO THE TECH SUPPORT GUIDES:

is there any way of redownloading the product i purchased
perhaps from the time i burned the program onto a dvd until
the type i transferred it back onto the reformatted pc
the program became corrupted................

stream-recorder.com
02-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Download Replay Video Capture
http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/demo.php

LouisM
02-05-2011, 05:46 PM
i am still getting the same message after i have uninstalled replay rebooted my pc
redownloaded and installed the program again.
I can use the software without a problem
but for some reason there seems to be some sort of incompability where windows scheme has to change itself back to windows basic 7 scheme upon activating the program and then reverting back to the color scheme i set up after closing the program... Theres some sort of "visual element" with the program that windows says it isnt compatible with.
ITS REALLY BIZARRE
But just wanted to post this occurance on here in case anyone else ran into this problem it would be recognized and reported and known to the general public who use this software..... Thank You !