PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to continue to work while recording?

KellyJ
01-28-2011, 02:53 PM
I'm contemplating purchasing this product, but I have a couple of questions.

First: Is there a way to record the video while I continue to work in other open windows? I don't want to use a split screen and mark a little box around the video portion of the screen -- I want to record in full screen size.

Second: If my screen saver pops on, does my recorded video now have "floating bubbles" running through it?

Thanks!

Jeff Lenney
01-28-2011, 07:32 PM
Hi Kelly

To answer your questions.

1. Unfortunately, being a screen recorder - you do NEED to keep the item you're recording at the front of your screen, which means you can't use your PC for other items.
2. You should disable your screensaver, unless you're overly fond of it showing up 10-15 minutes into your recording. :-)

I've got a question: On another note, would you mind telling me exactly what audio or video you're trying to record? Perhaps I could recommend a better product more suited to your needs. While Replay Video Capture is one of my personal favorite programs, it's not the best for EVERYTHING, and I'd be more than happy to assist you in recording whatever it is you're trying to record. Perhaps we've got a program that can record it with the push of a button, AND leave your PC open to use at the same time.

Looking forward to your response.

KellyJ
01-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Thanks Jeff,

What I want to do is record pre-recorded webinars.

Thanks,
Kelly

Jeff Lenney
01-29-2011, 01:17 PM
Hi Kelly
In that case, Replay Video Capture would be your best bet for Webinar Recording.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any further questions!