PDA

View Full Version : WMV's to DVD converting

terminator
09-25-2008, 11:28 AM
I have some video cd's in WMV that I would like to be able to play on my DVD player..is there any other program besides Replay Converter.3 that I need to be able to transfer them to a DVD-RW I would like to have them for playing on a DVD player instead of on the computer CD player..or can I just use the Replay Converter.3 to burn them onto a DVD format. Thank you for any help you can give me..

Jeff Lenney
09-25-2008, 12:34 PM
Hmmm, well you should probably save them to your pc first, and THEN use Replay Converte to convert them to an mpeg-4 format (or whatever format your dvd player supports).

terminator
09-25-2008, 06:32 PM
thanks I will try that and see what happens

terminator
09-28-2008, 10:42 AM
It still doesnt work..it converts but wont burn..:rolleyes:

Jeff Lenney
09-28-2008, 07:32 PM
It still doesnt work..it converts but wont burn..:rolleyes:

Hi Terminator

Thanks for the response and i'm sorry this isn't working for you.

Do me a favor please, submit a ticket to Tech Support and please attach your log file as well.

If you're using version 3.11 of Replay Converter, you can click on "options", and then "display log" to view your log file. You can either save it in a word document and attach it...or just copy/paste it into the ticket itself if that's more convenient for you.

Thank you VERY much for your patience, I understand this must be frustrating so I truly do appriciate that.