PDA

View Full Version : What kind of company is this with no number for tech support?

dlonra65
01-27-2011, 01:38 PM
To make matters worse they take forever to respond to service requests?!!
Am I missing something here? Very frustrating!

Cheryl Wester
01-27-2011, 07:19 PM
We are a small company and with world wide purchases have made the decision to use our tech support ticket system to respond to issues that may arise. Also, we pride ourselves on answering the majority of tickets in a 24 hour period of time. Most people prefer not having to wait on hold and prefer the individual assistance they receive. If you have submitted a ticket and have not heard back within this time frame please send me the ticket number so I can look it up for you.

dismrwonderful
02-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi Cheryl,

I could not resist a reply to this thread. I thought you guys didn't do phones because your phones are still rotary but all of the technicians are digital. [g]

Dan

Jeff Lenney
02-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Hi Cheryl,

I could not resist a reply to this thread. I thought you guys didn't do phones because your phones are still rotary but all of the technicians are digital. [g]

Dan

That's the 2NDary reason. :-)

Really though, we're a small company with a HUGE customer base. To be able to do all of the support we do via PHONES instead of forums & tickets, we'd have to move the entire company out of the country & hire 500 more people. So, instead of doing that - we've got our American staff online and answering tickets as quickly as possible, as Cheryl pointed out - generally within 12-24 hours.

Another positive note - no annoying hold music either! :)

DADEO
02-06-2011, 06:08 AM
I felt I had to respond. I've gone through the Tech Support Ticket deal and I was quite surprised at how fast Applian support responded to my many questions.

markcrowley
02-16-2011, 05:40 AM
Well my issue has not been resolved satisfactorily via the ticket system.

Apparently it's 'my computer'. This is a new computer, Windows 7, fully updated, virus-clean.

Replay Media Catcher installs, works, but causes a bluescreen error on restart.

I need to talk to an expert but am left high and dry.

02-16-2011, 06:21 AM
in my experience, applian reply very promptly. I put in a support ticket and was comprehensively answered within 24 hours. No music. No waiting. No misunderstandings. If your ticket is comprehensive, the support will be also.

Lots of companies who are unable to do that. Applian Technologies can. Thanks from here to Cheryll (sp?)
Mike

Jeff Lenney
02-16-2011, 09:37 PM
Well my issue has not been resolved satisfactorily via the ticket system.

Apparently it's 'my computer'. This is a new computer, Windows 7, fully updated, virus-clean.

Replay Media Catcher installs, works, but causes a bluescreen error on restart.

I need to talk to an expert but am left high and dry.

Hi Mark

Is your ticket still open and being worked on?

Thanks - and we're sorry to hear you're having these issues.

demotester
03-29-2011, 04:55 AM
with a HUGE customer base

huge? i dont believe that. more than 1.000.000 individuals using RMC4 (current version) .. *that* would HUGE!!

but i am sure you're getting there.
Fantastic support you provide, that's for sure!