PDA

View Full Version : New version

Kuzushi
01-23-2011, 04:15 PM
I can not find a way to update my current version of Replay AV. Do I have to re-purchase the newest version? I am having trouble recording from Youtube and one of my usual radio shows is not recording.

Geoplex7
01-26-2011, 10:27 AM
My recommendation is to uninstall the original Replay AV, restart your computer, then install the latest version of Replay AV using your license code you had when you bought Replay AV. (Unless I'm wrong). No, you shouldn't have to re-purchase the newest version. I think once your purchase Applian, your upgrades are for life. If you forgot your license code, there is a site on Applian that lets you get your code back by specifying your email address (I think). I'm not an Applian guru, but I just thought I'd respond and clear up any prospective confusion that may exist.

Jeff Lenney
01-26-2011, 07:23 PM
Hey there.

Upgrading Replay AV is quite easy. Just download the latest version from our website http://applian.com/replay-av/download2.php and you're good to go!

Just so you know - we do have OCCASIONAL paid upgrades for programs when ALOT of work goes into them. But that's rare.

we do recommend you uninstall first. Also, YouTube will not work with AV so you would need to use Replay Media Catcher

Thanks!