PDA

View Full Version : Can't log on to Sirius

MyRosie
01-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Is anyone having trouble logging on to sirius online radio? This is my first time to not be able to log onto sirius from their actual site. I usually record and listen later to the recording.

My account is up to date at sirius. Have they ever had issues where their site goes down? I attempt to log in and it starts to load then just takes me back to the log in box. My name and password are correct and i type the security code thing right every time. I have tried to log in too many times and now it says to try again later because of too many log in attempts.

Some quick reply would be appreciated.

MyRosie
01-21-2011, 08:16 AM
Can someone log onto Sirius online and launch the player to see if it's everyone or just an issue with my subscription? Is there a way to email sirius? If so, can you give me the link or support desk email?

pjcoregon
01-21-2011, 08:40 AM
i suspect it is everyone... it started happening last night

ronzie009
01-21-2011, 08:45 AM
I can't log in, with either the Sirius Player in Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385, or with ReplayAV 8.82. ReplayAV says
"error. couldn't get redirect urls (message:)". The Sirius Player doesn't give any error, it just redraws the login screen, with a new captcha. This started around 10am EST on 21 January 2011.

MyRosie
01-21-2011, 08:47 AM
I'm glad it's not just me. I've had sirius since nov 2009 and never was unable to log in to their internet player. has this happened before?

So once Sirius fixes the problem AV should be able to record like normal?

MyRosie
01-21-2011, 11:20 AM
Can someone try to log in to the sirius internet radio to see if it's working yet? I've logged on too many times and it says I have to wait. could someone do this ASAP.

MyRosie
01-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Has anyone else gotten the 'too many log in attempts'? How long do i have to wait? is this message just a part of the issue or do you really get locked out of signing into the player for a certain time?

MyRosie
01-21-2011, 04:48 PM
Can someone tell me if you're able to log onto the sirius internet radio? I am locked out from too many log in attempts.