PDA

View Full Version : Record using Applian Audio Driver Technology doesnt work!!!

jws5181
01-17-2011, 02:20 PM
Hey everyone,

I just downloaded this yesterday and its great however I cant record with the applian audio driver technology. I have it checked along with the "Record using Windows Vista Audio Technology" so I shouldnt have any problems. If someone could help me that would be great. Oh and one wierd thing is that when I first downloaded this the Applian Audio Driver recorder worked fine!!! but nothing now.

Cheryl Wester
01-17-2011, 07:46 PM
What are you trying to record? What Internet browser do you use?

jws5181
01-18-2011, 07:41 AM
I am using Internet Explorer and I was recording an MP3 file from www.youtube.com

Pie Fan 1
06-23-2012, 02:28 AM
I have just come across this same problem too. Please help me! The Applian Audio Driver Technology one doesn't work, but the Vista one does. I have Windows 7. What can I do to fix this?

Cheryl Wester
06-23-2012, 07:12 AM
Please use Firefox as your default browser. This is due to recent windows updates. If you don't wish to do that then you will need to use the win audio driver in the settings of the program.

Rapideye
07-03-2012, 09:55 AM
I am using Firefox, but the audio driver does not work. I have used the windows driver, but it is erratic in recording anything from any site. While it does record, it splits most tracks into multiple parts, or combines tracks. I have tried about 25 different combinations of settings, but the only difference is it will split at other places and combine other tracks. I did not have any of these problems with RM4. This has happened with RM5 since day one. Suggestions?

Cheryl Wester
07-03-2012, 05:48 PM
What version of Replay Music are you using? What link are you recording from? If you continue to have an issue please do submit a ticket to tech support.

Pavlos
09-18-2012, 12:45 AM
I've the same problem - tried in 3 browsers (IE, FireFox, Chrome)
Win-7 blocks Applian driver. How to fix it? I suppose thats not the problem about the Freecorder, but the mf Windows. Please hackers help

Cheryl Wester
09-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Use the WIN AUDIO DRIVEr in the settings. If you continue to have an issue contact tech support with details and a log file.