PDA

View Full Version : RMC cut off recordings.

mascon
09-22-2008, 08:24 AM
i am using Replay Media Catcher Version: 3.01 and it only allow me to record no more than 4minutes;after that time it choppes any recording that is going on.

the only smooth recording that i got wit RMC

mascon
09-22-2008, 08:45 AM
i am using Replay Media Catcher Version: 3.01 and it only allow me to record no more than 4 minutes;after that time it choppes any recording that is going on.

the only smooth recording that i got with RMC was using the trail version to record this site http://www.canal12.com.sv/tv/tvonline.php

After i upgraded RMC my problems started. I have recorded more than ten times and all those recordings are chopped.

i played with the time feature,increasing an decreasing; web dumper feature,read FAQ and i could not found a solution.

any idea or solution ?.

:(:(:(:(
thanks.

cain
09-22-2008, 10:05 AM
I bet it is the upgrade issue.

3.01 requires that you pay the upgrade (unless you were a suite purchaser in the last 6 months.)

$10 and you're back to normal with the new version.

mascon
09-23-2008, 08:13 AM
i already have paid the upgrade from trial version to version 3.01 and i still have those choppping problems !!!. I just bought the RMC software not a suite package.

Where is that option in the Applian's web page to pay those $10 upgrade ??.

I bet it is the upgrade issue.

3.01 requires that you pay the upgrade (unless you were a suite purchaser in the last 6 months.)

$10 and you're back to normal with the new version.

Tasha Heinlein
09-23-2008, 06:28 PM
i already have paid the upgrade from trial version to version 3.01 and i still have those choppping problems !!!. I just bought the RMC software not a suite package.

Where is that option in the Applian's web page to pay those $10 upgrade ??.

I believe that you had a support ticket open. Media Catcher does not work with site, and the developer is looking into it. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.