PDA

View Full Version : replay tuner problem

dtomblin
09-19-2008, 11:26 PM
hi, i'm having a problem with replay tuner. my computer locked up while recording a stream and after rebooting I can't get any sound when I try to tune to any of my streams. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled replay av 8.4.4 but that didn't work. I think something got corrupted but don't know what. does anyone know how to fix this problem. any help would be appreciated. thanks

Cheryl Wester
09-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Please make sure you have allowed the tuner.exe in your windows firewall. Also, if that still causes a problem there are a few sites that we are not able to tune to due to the way they stream-we can stream capture but not tune at the same time-very few however.

Another suggestion is to go to AV and select File-Settings-tuning. Change it to tune by opening a browser and see if that helps. If you continue to have a problem the best thing to do would be to contact tech support as more detailed information will be needed.

jcrutcher0114
09-24-2008, 07:42 PM
I have been having the same issues discribed in this post since 9/22. I record Sirius content daily for 5 hours. I started recording the audio when the streaming stopped working (according to this forum that has been addressed) a few months ago. On monday, the recordings started to freeze and eventually Replay a/v would crash. No changes to the local configuration on my end. I am currently running 8.42. Any ideals on what is going on? If the answer is to upgrade, can you provide some insight as to why?

Thanks,

Jonathan

This is a great product when it works but it does not get high marks for reliability.