PDA

View Full Version : Replay music

pwillie
09-18-2008, 12:08 AM
I am getting multiple channels when recording. I recorded a few songs then I opened Nero soundtrax and I was viewing 6 tracks. Why is this?

Mike Christensen
09-20-2008, 01:25 AM
I am getting multiple channels when recording. I recorded a few songs then I opened Nero soundtrax and I was viewing 6 tracks. Why is this?

Hi,

What version of Replay Music are you using? If you don't already have version 3.45, please download it and try it out.

Best regards,

maxrenn
09-22-2008, 06:44 AM
To the Applian staff, can you ban this nsk and erase all that garbage he's put
in the forum ?
Bye

Tasha Heinlein
09-22-2008, 11:03 AM
To the Applian staff, can you ban this nsk and erase all that garbage he's put
in the forum ?
Bye

I have already banned the user and deleted the posts. We try to get rid of the spam as quickly as possible!!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

pwillie
09-22-2008, 04:30 PM
I downloaded the newest version and I could not record at all. But, I was trying everything. I have The AC3 filter. I found I can adjust the channels Recorded by changing the output from the AC3 filter. ( I did this before I started Recording)

Do I have to delete the old version before using the new one?

Mike Christensen
09-23-2008, 01:47 AM
I downloaded the newest version and I could not record at all. But, I was trying everything. I have The AC3 filter. I found I can adjust the channels Recorded by changing the output from the AC3 filter. ( I did this before I started Recording)

Do I have to delete the old version before using the new one?

I need to get some more information. What source are you are trying to record?

Thanks,

pwillie
09-23-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm trying to record from napster. The stand alone version.

Sound card is X-Fi Elite pro, AC3 filter as stated before can manipulate the number of channels recorded.

A recent setup: Set AC3 filter-Start Replay Music-Start Napster

Mike Christensen
09-24-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm trying to record from napster. The stand alone version.

Sound card is X-Fi Elite pro, AC3 filter as stated before can manipulate the number of channels recorded.

A recent setup: Set AC3 filter-Start Replay Music-Start Napster

Please try:

Start Replay Music -> Set AC3 filter -> Start Napster. If that doesn't work, then please submit a support ticket with your ReplayMusicLog.log file so we can better diagnose the issue.

Thanks,