PDA

View Full Version : Songs Recording at Double Speed

brianbh
09-17-2008, 11:46 PM
Hi- I am a registered user and long-time fan of Replay Music. I recently moved from LA to Florida and set up my computer. For some reason, Replay Music is now recording everything in double speed- when I play back the recorded files the voices all sound like chipmunks and are only 1/2 the length they should be. I have not changed any of my program settings, and I am recording off of the program "Media Center 12" (I have always used this program in conjunction with Replay Music and never had a problem before). Now, when I play the music on Media Center, it plays at normal speed, but Replay Music is just recording at double speed. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Replay Music, but the same problem keeps happening. I am still using version 2.5. Whenever I try to upgrade to version 3, my songs aren’t splitting correctly, so I always end up going back to 2.5 and have been happy with it, until this recent problem.

Please tell me what I need to do to fix this problem. Thanks so much for your help!

Best Wishes,
Brian Holt

Mike Christensen
09-20-2008, 01:23 AM
Hi- I am a registered user and long-time fan of Replay Music. I recently moved from LA to Florida and set up my computer. For some reason, Replay Music is now recording everything in double speed- when I play back the recorded files the voices all sound like chipmunks and are only 1/2 the length they should be. I have not changed any of my program settings, and I am recording off of the program "Media Center 12" (I have always used this program in conjunction with Replay Music and never had a problem before). Now, when I play the music on Media Center, it plays at normal speed, but Replay Music is just recording at double speed. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Replay Music, but the same problem keeps happening. I am still using version 2.5. Whenever I try to upgrade to version 3, my songs aren’t splitting correctly, so I always end up going back to 2.5 and have been happy with it, until this recent problem.

Please tell me what I need to do to fix this problem. Thanks so much for your help!

Best Wishes,
Brian Holt

Hi,

Have you tried our latest version, version 3.45? 3.45 has a lot of improvements.

Best regards,