PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Normalizing?

wvkawboy
01-07-2011, 06:25 AM
I have had RM on a little Acer for about a month & love it first of all. Now, we recently set up a new desktop & I purchased the "copy" of RM & installed it fine.

My question is concerning the "settings".

Previously on my first install on the Acer, it seems like I had checked a setting for "automatic normalizing" of the "volume" of recording, but on my new install of the copy of RM to the new desktop, I couldn't remember where or what I checked to have it "auto-normalize". I tried recording last night for about an hour & it is tagging most songs correctly but I don't know if it is also "automatically normalizing" them without me having to select the song, right click, & then select "normalize".

Cany you help?

Thanks!

Just another music addict here... :)

PS- One more quick question, I had also purchased & installed Replay Capture 4 for youtube videos, haven't tried it yet but was wondering if you create a MP3 from the youtube video, does it also TAG the file with Artist-Song like Replay Music?

wvkawboy
01-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Nevermind about the "auto-normalizing", I figured it out while waiting on a response to this. I still wonder about the "tagging" using Relay Capture 4 as I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Jeff Lenney
01-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Replay Video Capture is a SCREEN recorder, which means it see's what's on your screen. Based on this, it's not able to tag any files you record.

I hope this clarifies the 2nd portion of your question. :)

wvkawboy
01-14-2011, 07:55 AM
Alright, thanks!

Jeff Lenney
01-14-2011, 10:11 PM
Alright, thanks!

Happy to help out - let us know if you've got any further questions !