PDA

View Full Version : Loss of audio sync?

meijin
03-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Hello all!

I seem to be having a problem and am looking for some help...

I am capturing streaming audio and video via Replay Media Catcher and then convert it to AVI via Replay Converter. My problem is that my resulting AVI files all seem to have lost audio/video sync...meaning, in case I am not wording it well, that the audio that is being spoken is not in sync with the video. I am not sure if there is something that I am doing wrong or if there is some sort of configuration that I need to look into...any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Michael

Debbie McCormick
03-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Hi Michael,

Please try changing the direct show settings for the type of file that you are converting from. Here’s how to do this in Replay Converter 2:
1. Click on Options.
2. If your conversion is a video file, click on the “Video Conversion Options” button. If your conversion is an audio only file click on the “Audio Conversions Options” button.
3. In the Direct Show options dialog box that opens next, find the file format of the original file that you are converting FROM. If Direct Show for that format is not checked, please check it. If it is already checked, then please uncheck it. If you are unable to find the format of the original file you are converting in the options, then either check or uncheck the "Other" check box.
4. Try your conversion again.

Best Regards,

Debbie McCormick
Applian Technologies, Inc.

meijin
03-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Debbie:

Thanks very much! I will give that a try this evening and report back to you.

Thanks!