PDA

View Full Version : Converting to dvd doesnt burn (3.088)

REFMAN
09-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Hi, I purchased the suite & I can not get the converter to burn directly to disc. It worked fine in demo mode. I follow all the steps & when it gets to sending optimization power it just dies. I am using windows xp. I have a centrino duo. I have 2 gigs of ram

HELP

Thank You
:(

REFMAN
09-16-2008, 09:09 PM
I just purchased this program last week & now I need to buy a new version?
My version was 3.05 not 3.088.
I do not have vista.
I uninstalled & then installed 3.1
Now it will not even convert

I'm lost here

Jeff Lenney
09-16-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi Refman,

Please submit a ticket to support with your log file for this issue. We'll be able to get into more detail with you there and really take a look at what's going on.

Here are some instructions if you should need help in locating the log:

http://www.applian.com/logs.php

Thank you for your patience.

Cheryl Wester
09-19-2008, 10:25 AM
We also do have an update that does correct the burn issue. We posted it last night. Please download it and see how it goes for you. Thanks.

terminator
09-25-2008, 06:39 PM
We also do have an update that does correct the burn issue. We posted it last night. Please download it and see how it goes for you. Thanks.

I also have a burn issue where do I find the update:D

Cheryl Wester
09-26-2008, 08:35 AM
It is posted on our website. Go to the Replay Converter download page and you will be able to download it from there.

http://www.applian.com/replay-converter/demo.php

terminator
09-28-2008, 10:41 AM
I downloaded and bought the newest version and guess what it still doesnt burn to the DVD disk..so my question is do I need to install a DVD burner..I have a CD burner..but if I need a DVD burner..to make it work..I would like to know because I keep trying and its just not working for me.:eek:

terminator
09-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Can I get an answer from anyone on this question..Do I need to install a DVD burner..to get this to work.:(