PDA

View Full Version : Rhapsody Blocking Recording??

rstoddard
01-01-2011, 10:36 PM
I have the latest version of Rhapsody. I have been using Replay Music to record from it for, literally, years.

All of a sudden, Rhapsody won't allow recording. The song starts but then starts over again. Then, the program (Rhapsody) freezes and I have to do control/alt/delete to close it. When Replay Music is off, Rhapsody works fine. Like I said, I have the latest version, and it worked fine before.

I searched the forums, but the only similar problem I found was back in May and the solutions given didn't help. What would cause this to suddenly be a problem when neither software has been updated nor changed :confused:

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Jeff Lenney
01-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Hi Rstoddard

I just tested it and I was able to record just fine. INITIALLY, it did not record and I thought I had the same issue as yourself - but I checked back just now, and the song recorded & i'm playing it back now perfectly.

Still though, I"ll look into this and follow up shortly.

Thanks!

Cheryl Wester
01-02-2011, 10:06 AM
Often times a simple reboot of your computer will take care of this issue. If you continue to have a problem then please contact tech support as a log file and more info will be needed.

manii
01-09-2011, 09:05 PM
I'm having the same issue, just upraded Replay on a new a new laptop and cannot capture any music from Rhapsody. Other sites working fine. Old version of Reply on my old desktop works just fine with Rhapsody. Can't seem to find any posting or advice that help. Company love misery and glad to hear that others have the same issue at least it gives me some comfort that it is not a user problem. Any suggestions or fixes??????

Jeff Lenney
01-10-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm having the same issue, just upraded Replay on a new a new laptop and cannot capture any music from Rhapsody. Other sites working fine. Old version of Reply on my old desktop works just fine with Rhapsody. Can't seem to find any posting or advice that help. Company love misery and glad to hear that others have the same issue at least it gives me some comfort that it is not a user problem. Any suggestions or fixes??????

Hi Manii, to quote what Cheryl said from above - Often times a simple reboot of your computer will take care of this issue. If you continue to have a problem then please contact tech support as a log file and more info will be needed.

I hope this helps :)