PDA

View Full Version : Video History Tool: Settings to disable auto-video recording

nnick
12-30-2010, 01:57 AM
The tool automatically records the videos that are watched whether or not they are played in IE, mozilla, or chrome and I don't really have a problem with that...I just think it would be nice if, in settings, there was a way to disable to auto-video recording. I'm sure I'm not the only person (guys mainly) that have found this can be annoying with certain videos. (think about it, I'm being vague on purpose to keep this g-rated)

Jeff Lenney
12-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Hi Nick

Which program are you talking about exactly? Freecorder toolbar? Just to clarify, We have many programs with an auto record feature.

Thanks for keeping it g rated :)

nnick
12-31-2010, 08:24 PM
Sorry about that...yeah I was talking about the toolbar in that I have installed in IE.

I just think it would be handy for everyone if there was an option to have it automatically, or not in this case, record the video.

Cheryl Wester
01-01-2011, 01:46 PM
It is not automatically recording the video. What it is doing is telling you the location of the files in your temp files on your system. You are then able to save a file if you wish to

stream-recorder.com
05-05-2011, 07:32 PM
To disable FLVSrvc (Video History Tool Recorder):

Run msconfig.exe
On the "Startup" tab uncheck the FLVSrvc. Hit the Apply button. Hit the OK button.
Reboot your PC.

To re-enable FLVSrvc (Video History Tool Recorder):

Run msconfig.exe
On the "Startup" tab check the FLVSrvc. Hit the Apply button. Hit the OK button.
Reboot your PC.