PDA

View Full Version : Replay Converter 2.8 isn't converting any more

fordsbyjay
12-10-2010, 06:59 PM
We have ver 2.8 on our computer (win XP pro) and it has worked flawlessy since new and now it doesn't convert crap. What is the deal here? I am trying to convert the same old flv files to mp3 that I have been doing the last few years. An flv file is still and flv file isn't it?

stream-recorder.com
12-11-2010, 02:17 AM
Try to re-install the program. If it doesn't help, then
either post a link to a web-page you downloaded the file from
or just upload your FLV file to some file sharing web-site.

fordsbyjay
12-11-2010, 07:07 AM
Try to re-install the program. If it doesn't help, then
either post a link to a web-page you downloaded the file from
or just upload your FLV file to some file sharing web-site.

Thank you for the reply.

I will see if I can find my software but I doubt it. I originally downloaded it then IIRC I have done a couple of upgrades since then so I think I will be screwed.

Jeff Lenney
12-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Thank you for the reply.

I will see if I can find my software but I doubt it. I originally downloaded it then IIRC I have done a couple of upgrades since then so I think I will be screwed.

Open up a ticket to tech support via applian.com (click on the SUPPORT tab) - we can always search for your account by your first/last name, email address, or even Credit Card # you used to pay - as needed.

fordsbyjay
12-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Thank you for the help. I managed to find my ver 4 upgrade and with the upgrade code I am able to get it working again. I am not sure how it defaulted back to the previous version or what happened but stranger things have happened when it comes to my daughters computer.

thanks again,

Jason

Jeff Lenney
12-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Hi Jason

Wonderful - thanks for the update and i'm glad you got it working!